Monday 13 January 2014

With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

Synopsis (from Goodreads)

Pages: 377
Publisher: Mira Ink
Released: The 5th of April 2013
Other books in the series:
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
If I Die
Before I Wake

After spending the last year undead, Kaylee Cavanaugh has had enough of the paranormal creatures who have plagued her ever since she came into her banshee powers. Now she's ready to take back her school from evil hellions, once and forever.

To protect her friends, Kaylee will need to find a way to turn the living incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another.

When one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realises she can't save everyone she loves without making some powerful sacrifices...



What I Have To Say


I didn't think that Rachel Vincent would be able to write something at emotional as If I Die. Not that I doubt her writing ability, but simply because If I Die was something truly exceptional. But I was wrong. 


With All My Soul was tragic, gripping and absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed every moment of it, even when my heart was being torn out of my chest and stomped all over. No wait.... especially when my heart was being torn out of my chest and stomped all over. Rachel Vincent's writing in this book reached whole new levels. 

It was a wonderful end to the series, but I am so, so sad that it's over. I have lived ever single one of these books and Emma, Tod and Kaylee are just a few of the character's I'm going to miss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment