Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fiktshun's Soul Screamers Reading Challenge: My Soul to Steal


 There will be spoilers in this post from My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save and My Soul to Keep. If you want to know more about the Soul Screamers books then check out my review of the first book in the series, My Soul to Take here! If you've already read My Soul to Take, then my review of My Soul to Steal is here! And my review for My Soul to Keep is here!

Synopsis (from the Waterstones Website


Pages: 304
Publisher: MIRA Ink
Published on: 21st of October 2011

Sometimes dreams do come true... and that's the last thing Kaylee needs working things out with Nash - her maybe boyfriend - is hard for Kaylee. She's already coping with being a teenage banshee. Worse, Nash's gorgeous ex-girlfriend just transferred to their school. Sabine's no ordinary girl. She's a mara, a real-life walking nightmare. Draining people's energy through their darkest dreams sustains Sabine...and makes her Kaylee's top suspect in a cluster of super-creepy deaths. To win back Nash, Kaylee's determined to unearth the truth. But Sabine knows the deathly secrets of Kaylee's subconscious - and she's not afraid to use them to get whatever and whoever she wants...

What I Have to Say

This book conjured up a few too many RL emotions for me, so I'll apologise in advance if this review isn't as good as usual. Still the plot was really good. I was great to see more of Tod. But the Nash/ Sabine/ Kaylee storyline was just too much for me right now.

I've decided that I really like Alec. I hope that we see more of him in the other books.

It's also really good to see Kaylee telling Emma a bit more about the Neverworld stuff. She really needed to know! 

That's all I can really say about this book. I'm sorry. Maybe in the future I'll reread it and put up a better review.




No comments:

Post a Comment